With over 100 images of feminist art and writings by amazing storytellers, We’Moon’s astrological and moon phase calendar and planner is a must-buy.
We’Moon is a moon phase planner, astrological calendar, a handbook in natural cycles, and most importantly a collaboration of women! Women from around the world send us their art and writing every year to be considered for publication in the pages of We’Moon.
We are dedicated to amplifying the images and voices of women from many perspectives and cultures. We encourage women from all walks of life to take part in helping We’Moon weave a rich and varied tapestry. We seek to make We’Moon a safe and welcoming space for all women, including those from international women’s cultures, women of color (WOC) and others marginalized by the mainstream, e.g., lesbian, non-binary, transgender, genderqueer, etc.
We are eager to publish more words and images depicting people of color created by WOC.
A large part of the magic of We’Moon is the ceremonial way that we all create her, together. After we have received the creative submissions, and our contribution period is over, it is time to jury the wonderful work we have received. In a normal year, the work is initially reviewed in Selection Circles, where local area women gather to give us their opinions about the work we received. Since the advent of the pandemic, we’ve moved our Selection Circle process online.
We now have the ability to garner women’s opinions from literally all over the world! Over a thousand women from 27+ countries signed up to receive information about the circles. Our Zoom circles get the chance to be invited into the homes of women from a much wider diversity of cultures than ever before.
We’Moon has proudly published works of art by:
Autumn Skye, Emily Balivet, Saba Taj, Gaia Orion, Jakki Moore, Leah Dorion and Qutress! Writers include, Oak Chezar, Naima Penniman of ClimbingPoeTree, Joanne M. Clarkson, Rose Flint, Toko-pa Turner and many more!
Visit our resources page for more links and bios of women who have been published in We’Moon in the past!
Highlights of our desk-top datebook include information for every day in week at a glance format:
- Astrological data in Pacific Standard Time
- Moon phases depicted for every day
- Notation of when the moon changes signs
- Void of Course Moon date, time and aspects
- Notation of when the Sun changes signs
- Astrological predictions for every sun sign in the zodiac
- Holiday / Holy Day writings about each of the wiccan / pagan celebrations days
- Over 100 images of fabulous feminist art and over 100 righteous writings by amazing poets and storytellers. All of these works are submitted by women from all over the world
- The planner is laid out in a week-at-a-glance format
- Month-at-a-glance moon phase calendar pages in the appendix
- Year-at-a-glance calendars with full and new moons for both the current and following year, so you can schedule your full and new moon circles well in advance
…And so much more!