DIGITAL DISRUPTOR, D&I COACH, MEDIA CONSULTANT, SPEAKER & SOCIAL ENTREPRENEUR
As a South Asian woman, who has navigated cultural norms and made her way through classic workplace culture, I am all too aware of the nuances and the unconscious biases that exist today. At WYV we have prioritized the voices of those most under represented and it has had us grow exponentially, leading conversations, creating viral content, all because we put the right people behind leading the conversation.
- Ranked # 4 on Huffington Post ‘10 Women to be thankful for’.
- Ranked #5 in Conscious Business Leader magazine’s top executives of 2019
- Frequently quoted and featured on TechCrunch, Conscious Leader Magazine, The Young Turks, Truth Serum, NPR, NBC, Mercury News, HLN, People, Vogue, Daily Mail, Huffington Post and others.
- Honored Speaker: The “F” Word- General Assembly
- Guest Lecturer: UC Berkeley
- Keynote – Charity for Cause London.
- Speaker- EMPOWERED Global Women’s Summit